Pageviews

My Blinkiee

My Free CU License

My Free CU License
please place this on your blog when using my commercial use

Stores I Sell In

My Pins

Alluring Licenses


















Thursday, October 22, 2015

Alluring Kreationz PTU/PU Kit **Angels Vs Demons**

CT Alluring Kreationz
PTU/PU Kit *Angels Vs Demons*
Kit contains 75 Elements, 9 Frames and 14 Papers
This kit is just awesome, for any angel or demon tags.
It contains 2 perfect tubes also.
You can get this kit here:
Smiley Creations Store
PicsForDesign

Kit Preview

Tag and Banner set I made



Thanks for looking <3
Mely



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Search

License Revoked

I Alluring Kreationz have revoked, Andrea Birgans Reynolds and Sue Alexzander, from using any and all my CU/CU4CU and PU items for breaking my TOU

Blogtrains