Pageviews

My Blinkiee

My Free CU License

My Free CU License
please place this on your blog when using my commercial use

Stores I Sell In

My Pins

Alluring Licenses


















Tuesday, November 10, 2015

CT Alluring Kreationz PTU/PU Kit **White Christmas**

CT Alluring Kreationz
PTU/PU Kit **White Christmas**
Kit contains 100 Elements, 4 Frames and 18 Papers.
This is a beautiful winter/xmas kit,
Full of white, red and green elements.
I love the xmas feel in this kit, Its awesome.
You can get this kit here:
PicsForDesign

Smiley Creations Store

Kit Preview

Tag and Banner I Made


Thanks for looking <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Search

License Revoked

I Alluring Kreationz have revoked, Andrea Birgans Reynolds and Sue Alexzander, from using any and all my CU/CU4CU and PU items for breaking my TOU

Blogtrains